Two timbered barns have been preserved in the township – near no. 189 (Kořínek sheep pen) and no. 147 (Bílek farmstead). The barn at no. 147 was built by the first owner from Bílek family (the Bíleks still live here) – at least according to the records from 1771.
Description of the barn by one of the owners can be found in Kunvald chronicle: “Our barn is timbered. 7 beams are erected on each side, making the walls, without any pointing between, which means the barn is quite airy. It is covered with shingles, and the roof is pitched to make the entrance high and comfortable enough.”