Local citizens covered the expenses and the house of Savings Association for Kunvald was built in 1894. Construction works concluded in 1941, and the operation started on 1. 1. 1942.
The building was later transferred to the Ministry of communications, and apart from the Savings bank a post office was located here. The township purchased it from Česká pošta a.s. in 2016 with the objective to reconstruct the premises and use it for municipal purposes, including the office and library.