Likely the oldest mill in Kunvald, house no. 50 – Krejča Mill. Owner of the mill was recorded in the Guilt register in Žamberk in 1696. It is possible the first mill was built here as soon as in 1657. The urbarium of Žamberk domain from 1657 mentions Kunvald mill, but it is hard to say where it was located.
Not far behind the mill, on the right side of the road from Žamberk towards Rokytnice v Orlických Horách, in the shade of two linden trees, there is the statue of St. Joseph with Baby Jesus from 1829. The author was sculptor Karel Mělnický.