The chapel was made of bricks in 1864-1865 at the expense of several citizens. Column with “Midday” bell used to stand here (the bell was moved into the chapel). Cast in Hradec Králové by Karel Vilém Paul, the bell was inscribed "S. Dominice ora pro nobis. Anno 1862" (St. Dominic pray for us). It was 34 cm high, with circumference 40 cm and weight 79 pounds. Carpenter Antonín Kalous from house no. 222 protected the bell during WWI – he took the bell down and hid it in the ground. Unfortunately, during German occupation in WWII the bell was confiscated. Iron cross was ceremoniously installed on the dome on 8 September 1865, and the chapel was consecrated in the name of Virgin Mary.
25. 9. New bell was hung in 1999, expenses supplied by public collection. It is 30 high, 31 cm wide, and weighs 35 kg. It is adorned with relief of Virgin Mary and inscription “Ave Maria”.